Who We Are The Virtual Difference
What Separates Us From the Pack
Virtual enables associations, standards organizations, consortia, startup advocacy groups, and professional societies to achieve their goals and make a mark on the world. Whether helping an association go from zero to 800 corporate members in a mere 18 months, or strengthening an organization dedicated to the prevention of human trafficking, we help you to rethink what’s possible. Get ready to make your mark on the world!
Everyone in our office is an expert in his or her field. Our backgrounds are diverse and vastly different from what you see in traditional AMCs and associations. Our staff has held management positions at Fortune 100 companies, worked at large financial institutions, and served as senior staff at large associations. We’ve managed groups with budgets of $27,000 as well as $27 million, and we have the experience to guide you towards whatever vision you have for your organization.
- We’re global. We’ve been all over the world doing everything you can imagine to support our clients.
- We’ve worked with some of the largest companies in the world, including nearly half of the Fortune 100.
- We’ve produced events with up to 2,000 attendees, in more than 35 countries.
- We’re working with industry associations that are involved in technologies and standards that touch every electronic transaction that occurs in the world today.
- We have managed groups with over 4,000 members in 100 countries and annual budgets of more than $27 million.
- Like our client organizations, we work globally each day.
A Blockchain Ecosystem Enterprise Ethereum Alliance
During Blockchain Week New York City, the EEA took center stage at Consensus 2018, the fourth annual blockchain technology summit presented by CoinDesk. Executive Director Ron Resnick presented on EEA’s strategy, vision and specification roadmap, announcing EEA’s first specification. As a result of the combined marketing communications efforts to promote the EEA Specification, the EEA received a tremendous response from the enterprise Ethereum community. The combined Virtual-EEA team that handled all the preparations to get to publication generated the following results:
An asset to any trade association seeking growth and results"Virtual’s outstanding services have been key to the continued success of EUCG and its programming. Their team has provided us not only with the responsive, informed touchstone that our membership and Board of Directors require, but also with experienced and progressive meeting planning services. Virtual’s broad range of expertise would be an asset to any trade association seeking growth and results."