What We Do Membership Management
Driving Accelerated Membership Growth
We understand that your members are the lifeblood of your organization. Whether your members are individuals or organizations, it’s vital to serve each member with the utmost care and impeccable service. That is difficult to do without the right systems and practices. Virtual’s strategic approach to membership management drives both growth and engagement.
Expert Professional Association Membership Management Services
Virtual’s membership management services are comprehensive, including everything from the strategic development of your membership framework to member recruitment and cultivation, onboarding, communications, engagement, and retention. We help you to support an unlimited number of members and membership types for your association, professional society, consortia, standards organization, or advocacy group.
Virtual's Membership Management Services
- Recruiting new members (prospect identification; targeted potential member solicitation, follow-up, and management)
- Providing onboarding resources for new members
- Ensuring compliance with your organization’s legal documents, including bylaws and IPR policy
- Conducting membership management (chapter support; organizing meetings, webinars; maintaining resource libraries and career sites; processing payments, orders, and registrations; generating invoices, notices, and receipts; member database management)
- Retaining members (membership benefits and needs analysis; development of new member resources; renewal and retention campaigns)
- Providing monthly membership status and activity reports
The Virtual Difference
Our member management solutions combine strategic consulting with advanced technology and management best practices to keep your members continually engaged. We’ve helped countless associations, professional societies, consortia, standards organizations, and advocacy groups to significantly increase membership, and we look forward to the opportunity to do the same for your organization.