Advancements and Additions Greatly Deepen and Expand the Range of Expertise and Resources Virtual Can Offer to its Association Management Clients
WAKEFIELD, Mass., USA – Oct. 12, 2017– Virtual, Inc. (http://www.virtualinc.com), the leading technology-focused association management company, announced today eight new hires and eight staff promotions to help support the continued growth of the company. These critical promotions and additions take place across multiple divisions of the company.
“I’m thrilled to see the team expanding and transforming in line with our growth. Our newest hires are all top-caliber individuals who are committed to helping our clients succeed,” said Andy Freed, president and CEO, Virtual. “I’m also pleased to recognize our newly promoted individuals for their strong performances and outstanding accomplishments.”
Growth Across Events, Marketing, and Public Relations
Virtual’s promotions further strengthen the company’s proven marketing and events service offerings. New promotions include Laura Mackenzie to events specialist; Kayla Chandler to events coordinator; Laura Bakopolus to marketing communications specialist; and Danielle O’Dea to senior marketing communications manager. In addition, Virtual has hired three more team members to the marketing and public relations department:
- Elizabeth Rose, marketing director, brings more than 20 years of marketing experience along an extensive background in business-to-business technology marketing and a successful track record of meeting business goals for Virtual client Open Mobile Alliance (OMA).
- Abbie Bertolino, marketing communications specialist, brings extensive experience with project management and collateral development. She will support multiple clients including PCI Security Standards Council.
- Mary Campbell, a public relations associate, joins the team after her successful PR internship at Virtual. Her prior experience includes communications positions for the University of Massachusetts, Amherst, and Comcast.
Enhancing Finance & Administration, Human Resources, and Technology Solutions
For their work to improve Virtual’s operations and productivity, Virtual has promoted Trisha Margolis to senior operations manager; Justin Montville to senior technology solutions manager; Sothearith Prak to junior systems administrator; and Jenna Amari to human resources coordinator.
Virtual has also added two more senior members to the IT department and three new hires to the Finance & Administration department. New hires include:
- Michelle Tetreault, director of finance, is a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) and brings twenty-plus years of accounting, tax and managerial experience for for-profit and not-for-profit organizations.
- Brian Allard, data quality & reporting analyst, has held senior positions managing data and process improvements, including at Kelmar LLC. He will manage overall data quality for Virtual and its clients.
- Adam Lantheaume, senior business systems analyst, joined the team to lead, coordinate and support the investigation, documentation and potential re-engineering of end-to-end workflows for Virtual client PCI. In addition to founding and running his own company, The Boston Shaker, he held technical management positions at Akamai Technologies.
- Basilio DiFlumeri, IT solutions administrator, brings seven years’ experience of technology support. He will work to enhance the company’s technology offerings and provide training and support to end-users.
- Maria Ricciardi, accounting associate, will support the finance team with accounts receivable, accounts payable, and payment processing. Previously, she was a briefing coordinator for New York’s Section 8 Housing.
Additional information about the services that Virtual provides to its clients is available at www.virtualinc.com.
About Virtual, Inc.
Founded in 1999, Virtual is the leading technology-focused association management company, combining advanced systems, industry best practices and innovation to give smaller and mid-sized associations world-class business operations. We work with technology industry trade associations, standard-setting organizations, industry alliances, professional societies, consortia, and forums, providing the full gamut of operational services from strategic counsel to back-office operations.
Virtual was named to The Boston Globe‘s “Top Places to Work” list, and the firm has been named three times to Inc. Magazine‘s list of 5000 fastest-growing private companies. Virtual is accredited by the AMC Institute, the global trade group that represents the association management industry. For more information about Virtual, Inc., visit www.virtualinc.com, or call +1 781-246-0500.Back to Knowledge Hub