I was reminded today that it’s been a while since I’ve blogged. Well, it’s been quite a few months. Between client meetings, new initiatives and more, we’ve been flat out.
Here’s just a bit of what I’ve been up to:
- Joined PCI SSC for its first Middle East Forum in Dubai in March. We had more than 200 registrants for the session. Read article here.
- Worked with ICASI and SAFEcode as they held face to face Board meetings in Silicon Valley in April.
- Attended CXPA’s Insight Exchange, a one of a kind event with more than 300 attendees talking about Customer Experience. Read related blog posts from CXPA corporate member West Monroe and event bronze sponsor avtex.
- Had a whirlwind 48 hour visit to Japan to prepare for PCI SSC’s meeting there in the fall. In addition to the meetings, I got to swing by the Grand Sumo Tournament. Quite cool, and made me feel trim.
- Helped PCI SSC General Manager Stephen Orfei kick butt in his testimony before the House Financial Services Committee. For more information on the hearing check out this article.
- Worked with the Boston Estate Planning Council on their annual Gala dinner.
- Launched two new groups, 3MF in the 3D printing space and AREA—the Augmented Reality for Enterprise Alliance. Read about the launch of 3MF and AREA.
And that’s just off the top of my head. And that’s just me. The rest of our team has been just as busy.
But now I’m back to the keyboard and back to blogging. Look for some posts on new trends in standards, my first day with the Apple Watch and more coming soon.
Categorized in: Association Management Company